Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Stomach Flu


So, I am sitting here with the stomach flu! But, I wanted to take a quick minute and praise God for my wife! Though I'm sick, groggy, and achy...she hasn't left my side all afternoon! I can't imagine if I were still living with a house full of guys! There would probably be a few old pizza boxes housing stale slices, loudness, INSANITY for the sick guy, and with all do respect: grossness. Instead I have a beautiful wife, a soft voice to keep me company, a gentle touch, and a servants heart to cherish me! I am amazed at the grace and providence of God for Vanessa! I vividly remember the night I got down on my knees to ask God for a wife. At the same time, I had an intense hope that Vanessa would start coming over to hang out because she hadn't come over for a while (we always had people over). Then, God brought her to my neighborhood! She moved just a couple of blocks down the road! I had already had my eye on her for a while, but this time I fell for her as fast as the flick of a switch! I am so blessed! So, I want all the world to know how much I love my wife so I am starting with our blog viewers.


Peach, the word is out because we know the drive through guy at the Temecula Jack in the Box knows...hehe!! Did I just drop a "hehe?" that doesn't seem very manly. That goes to show that Vanessa even brings the "hehe's" out of me. AND I LOVE IT!!!! I lOVE MY BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Can't wait till you come home with the movies!

Posted by Daniel

No comments: