Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pray for Ethiopia





Ethiopia- my parents in-law are just landing....


From November 19th through November 29th they will be doing mission work- evangelism as well as wheelchair distribution to the outcasts of the Ethiopian culture. People who are disabled or have birth deformities/defects are thrown out of their families, cast out of the village communities and pretty much left to die. They are despised and looked down upon. A team including Daniel's parents are going out and giving wheelchairs to those who need them and sharing the good news of Jesus- the gospel- real hope and love. I'm so excited to hear what God is doing over there.

here is a video of wheelchair distribution in Uganda. It shows the same type of chairs that the Ethiopia team will give out.



I'm bummed I couldn't find the e3 partners mission video of a previous wheel chair mission trip. I'm going to inquire as to how to get that video and I plan on posting it ASAP.

No comments: