Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cheesecake and Jazz


Last night I headed out to Pasadena for a delicious dinner out with my husband... we went to the Cheesecake Factory- nothing fancy, just yummy. We dove into a slice of Dulce de Leche cheesecake. it was glorious! hehe!

After dinner and dessert, we strolled on over to The Jazz Institute. Friday night was a tribute to the famous talented Ray Charles. The band was outstanding!!! We had a blast! For the next few weeks they'll be hosting Duke Ellington tunes, songs of Billie Holiday, and the wonderful sound of Miles Davis... classic. I think Daniel and I found a new spot! We can't wait to bring friends next time!!!

If you're in the area, I would encourage you to check it out!!!


for whatever reason, it's not letting me post a hyperlink so here's the website:

www.pasjazz.org
just copy & paste


Honestly, the website isn't that great,but check out the slideshow for pictures of the lounge area!

No comments: