Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Viva Las Vegas


Do all the good you can,
By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can,
In all the places you can.
At all the times you can,
To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can. -John Wesley. 

I love that quote. It's so simple, but it covers all.

Lounging on the couch currently- Looking forward to Friday! 
Daniel and I are going to shake up Las Vegas for the weekend! We are staying at the Mirage, penthouse and all-- no, just kidding... I wish! :) 
Halloween in Vegas could be quite interesting...
But we're not there for Halloween, we're there to celebrate our 2nd Anniversary! We are now official "Ol' Married Folks." 

We booked tickets to see Cirque du Soleil! I can't wait! I'm looking forward to seeing Paris, Italy, Egypt, and New York all in one weekend! :)

A weekend full of good eats, good drinks, good laughs, good memories! I mean you gotta go to Vegas at least once in your lifetime!  I look forward to checking off that box on my list of "Must Dos Before I Kick It" 

I can't wait!!! I'm counting the hours!!! 

Here's a short version of the list of MUST DOS Daniel and I made

Europe tour
The Swiss Alps
Global Missions
Road trip up the west coast San Diego CA- WA.
Road trip/Camp across country
Thailand
rent a ferrari
witness a miracle
eat our way through Italy
hang-gliding
build an igloo
hug redwood trees
whitewater rafting
Vegas
pumpkin /apple picking
swim with sea turtles
buy a vespa (an orange one)


so, thats just some of the things on our list. This weekend gets a check!
I'll be sure to log our adventure in the most Electric City when we get back home. 

Thats all for now! Cheers!




No comments: